Our Luxury Ski Chalets in Meribel
6 bedrooms Sleeps 12 + 2 Outdoor hot tub South-facing terrace Close to resort centre
Nestled in the Mussillon region of Meribel, the imposing Chalet Phoebe sleeps 12 + 2 guests, making it perfect for groups. Mussillon is a quiet part of Meribel, within easy walking distance of the town centre, and just a short chauffeured drive to the main lift stations.
The living room enjoys wonderful panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, with comfortable seating arranged around the open fire and TV.
Doors lead out from here on to the south-facing terrace, which is ideal for taking in the mountain air or enjoying sunny days. Steps lead from the living room to the dining room, where you can watch your chef prepare your delicious meals. The accommodation is arranged over three floors; one double/twin bedroom is on the ground floor, along with the living areas and the staff room (staff live in the chalet).
The second floor houses two double and two double/twin bedrooms, with a large double suite on the top floor with a walk-in shower. Each of the bedrooms has its own balcony, and the bathrooms have all been recently refurbished and are modern and stylish throughout. The ski and boot room are located on the bottom floor, along with a door to access the outdoor hot tub.
· Sleeps 12 + 2
· 3 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite bathrooms and one with en-suite shower room
· 3 double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
· Outdoor hot tub
· Panoramic mountain views from living area
· South-facing terrace
· Close to resort centre
· Short drive to main lift stations
· Ski room with boot racks
· TV with French channels
Included in your luxury stay
· Afternoon tea
· Children’s high tea (if required) on 6 nights
· Canapes and aperitifs on 6 nights
· Four course dinner on 6 nights
· Wine, beer and soft drinks
· In-resort chauffeur service from 8am until 10pm every day, covering Meribel valley (not Mottaret)